Step 1: Take Photos of Your Teeth
- Take 6 pictures of your teeth as close as you can to the angles seen below
- Don’t worry, just do your best! Check out the 2 minute video below for help
- Invisalign & Retainer patients: wear your aligners or retainers for Center Open photo
- Use 2 plastic spoons to retract your cheeks and lips
- Be sure to bite normally on your back teeth!
Step 2: Send Us Your Photos
- Send us your photos 48 hours prior to your virtual appointment
Email: [email protected]
- Please include in your text or email:
- First and last name
- Date of your virtual appointment (if known)
- Any questions/concerns about your treatment
- Invisalign patients: which aligner are you currently wearing
Step 3: Schedule Your Virtual Appointment
If you already have an appointment reservation with Dr. Helm, you’re finished!
If you do not have an appointment, one of our team members will contact you shortly to set one up.
*You will receive an appointment confirmation prior to your appointment that includes instructions on entering our virtual office waiting room.