Straight teeth and a beautiful smile can have lasting benefits at any age:
- Esthetic appearance of your teeth and smile influence first impressions. Straight teeth and a beautiful smile can open social and professional doors throughout life.
- Positive psychological effectscan profoundly impact how you feel about yourself and the confidence and self-esteem that you carry with you through your daily life as well as all of life’s momentous occasions from first date to senior pictures, college graduation, first job interview, your wedding day, and beyond.
- Healthier teeth and gumssince straight teeth are easier to brush and floss. This can reduce your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay over time.
- Alignment of your jaws and biteimproving your ability to chew and function as well as prevent unwanted tooth wear over time resulting from improper fit of the bite.
- Preparation for successful restorative treatmentwith your general dentist. Placing your teeth in their correct positions sets the foundation for more successful restorative treatment later if it is needed. This may include replacement of missing teeth with implants or bridges as well as esthetic restoration of front teeth with crowns or veneers.
Please call Helm Orthodontics at 303.371.0371 to learn more about the benefits of orthodontic treatment in Denver, Colorado, and schedule your consultation with our caring orthodontist, Dr. Nathan Helm. We look forward to helping you care for your smile!