The health of our patients and team members is important to us. After all, without either of them, we could not be open and creating beautiful smiles! We are taking precautions to avoid exposure and transmission of COVID-19 as well as any other seasonal bugs because they all look the same and disrupt our lives. Here is what you should know about your appointment in our office:
- Well people in the office only. It is simple — if nobody comes in sick, then nobody gets sick! It is your responsibility to monitor your health and to check your temperature before you come. Please be courteous to others and only come to your appointment if you are well. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick in the last 14 days, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- We have always used and will continue to use universal precautions. That means we clean after each patient as if they were sick (we are thankful you are not!). It is the safest way to be thorough and not take chances with anyone’s health.
- Patient and employee health screening. All patients and team members are screened for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19 prior to entering the office. A link to the Health Screening QuestionnaireHealth Screening Questionnaire will be texted to you the night prior to your appointment.
- Masks are optional but strongly recommended. Let us face it, COVID-19 is here to stay. We feel it is time each individual learns to live with it and decide for themselves their individual need to wear a mask in public based on their vaccination status, previous infection, risk factors and comfort level. All of our team members will be wearing masks.
- Minimize those attending the appointment. It is not rocket science — fewer people means less chance of exposure. Please help us continue to reduce the number of people in our office. When possible, people not essential to the completion of the appointment are encouraged to not attend. All who attend should be well.
Our sincerest gratitude to our patients and families for your understanding and cooperation! We could not do what we do without you!